"The Spirits have announced that the time appointed by Providence for a universal manifestation has now come and that as ministers of God and agents of the divine will, their mission is to instruct and enlighten men and women, opening a new era for the regeneration of humankind."
~ St. John The Evangelist, St. Augustine, St. Vincent de Paul, St. Louis, Spirit of Truth, Socrates, Plato, Fenelon, Franklin, Swedenborg, Et All.
Kardec in Atlanta is a non-profit organization in the Atlanta metro area, founded in 2000.
We study Spiritism based on the works of its codifier, Allan Kardec.
- Do I possess a soul?
- What happens to it when I die?
- Where was my soul before I was born?
- Why do good people suffer?
- Why is my life so full of hardships?
- Why are children born with deformities and congenital diseases?
- Why do children die?
- Do I have more than only one life to live?
- What are spirits?
- Is it possible to communicate with spirits?
- What good is prayer?
- What is the purpose of worship?
- Do I have free will?
- Why are there social inequalities?
- Why are there inequalities in abilities and talents?
- What is the nature of heaven and hell?
- Is there life on other worlds?
- Why is there such an enormous fear of death?
Spiritism provides the answers to these and many other questions that confront us each and every day. They are answers that were given by highly evolved discarnate spirits through mediums, and compiled, edited and put in book form by Allan Kardec in 1857.
SPIRITISM MAIN TENETS
- God's existence
- Jesus' Teachings
- The immortality of the soul
- Spirit communicability